- 1⁄2 lb firm feta
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 medium tomatoes (sliced)
- 1⁄2 medium green pepper (sliced)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Cut feta into 4 slices about 3'' x 4'' and 1/2'' thick.
- Place each slice of cheese on a large piece of aluminum foil,add tomato and pepper slices, drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle with oregano and red pepper flakes.
- Wrap foil around cheese, closing it and folding it over to seal.
- Place foil packets on a cookie sheet and bake until cheese is slightly soft, about 10 minutes.