Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Looking for more recipes that include gorgonzola cheese. I found this one on tresurecavecheese.com.
- 10 ounces mixed salad greens, European style
- 1 tart apple, thinly sliced
- 1 cup walnut halves
- 1 cup gorgonzola, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper
- Combine salad, apples, walnuts and gorgonzola.
- In a separate bowl, combine oil and vinegar and pour over the salad.
- Add salt and pepper to taste then toss.
- Serve immediately.
Got apples, but was hoping for apple wine. This will have to do. ;-) Very good and made for Almost 5 Recipe Tag Game.
Simple and delicious...since apples are always available this is an easy and beautiful year-round-salad! Made for ZWT #7.
This is a wonderful salad and I enjoyed it even though it's not winter! I love the gorgonzola cheese in this. Such a great flavor. Thanks for sharing. Made for ZWT7.