Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A basic green salad with some very special ingredients- pomegranate seeds, Gorgonzola cheese, toasted pistachios, and a raspberry vinaigrette. I got the inspiration from Spring Mix Salad With Pomegranate, Honey Dressing and Toasted P, but I changed so much that I decided to post a new recipe. I hope you enjoy it as much as we did!
- Combine the vinegar, oil, honey, salt and pepper in a medium bowl, and whisk to combine. Taste for seasoning, and add more salt or pepper if needed.
- Place half of the lettuce on each of two salad plates.
- Scatter the pomegranate seeds, pistachios, and cheese over each plate.
- Drizzle with the dressing, and serve immediately.
- Note: dressing can be made ahead, but will probably separate while sitting and need to be mixed again before serving.
A wonderful combination! And a perfect light raspberry dressing!