1/3 Photos of Festive Winter Salad
A basic green salad with some very special ingredients- pomegranate seeds, Gorgonzola cheese, toasted pistachios, and a raspberry vinaigrette. I got the inspiration from Spring Mix Salad With Pomegranate, Honey Dressing and Toasted P, but I changed so much that I decided to post a new recipe. I hope you enjoy it as much as we did!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon raspberry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 3 cups romaine lettuce, cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate seeds
- 2 tablespoons roasted pistachios, shells removed
- 1 tablespoon gorgonzola, crumbled
- 1Combine the vinegar, oil, honey, salt and pepper in a medium bowl, and whisk to combine. Taste for seasoning, and add more salt or pepper if needed.
- 2Place half of the lettuce on each of two salad plates.
- 3Scatter the pomegranate seeds, pistachios, and cheese over each plate.
- 4Drizzle with the dressing, and serve immediately.
- 5Note: dressing can be made ahead, but will probably separate while sitting and need to be mixed again before serving.
Browse Our Top Lettuces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lettuces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Festive Winter Salad
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 230.0
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 3.1 mg
- Sodium 206.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 11.5 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: