Recipe by Courtly
A buttery shortbread crust, creamy white chocolate filling and tangy cranberry-raspberry sauce."
- 2 cups crushed shortbread cookies
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup white chocolate chips, melted and cooled
- 2⁄3 cup sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1⁄2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1⁄4 cup confectioners' sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine cookie crumbs and butter. Press onto the bottom of a greased 9 inch springform pan; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, chips, sour cream, sugar, orange peel and vanilla until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Pour over crust. Place pan on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerator overnight.
- In a small saucepan, combine sauce ingredients. Cook and stir over medium heat until blended. Cool.
- Just before serving, remove sides of springform pan. Spoon sauce over cheesecake to within 1 inch of edges. In a small mixing bowl, beat cream and confectioners' sugar until stiff peaks form. Pipe over sauce. Refrigerate leftovers.