Prep 25 mins
Cook 15 mins
With Thanksgiving coming, this is a great way to use up leftover turkey.
Make and share this Festive Turkey Cups recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (12 ounce) canrefrigerated biscuit dough
- 1 (2 ounce) package turkey gravy mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 cup cubed cooked turkey or 1 cup cooked chicken
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme
- Preheat oven to 375*. Press one biscuit onto bottom and up the sides of each cup of two 6 cup muffin pans (will fill 10 cups). Chill until ready to fill.
- Blend gravy mix and milk; set aside. Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat. Stir in peas, turkey and thyme; heat through. Add gravy mixture. Cook, stirring constantly, until gravy comes to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring constantly, 1 minute, or until thickened.
- Spoon turkey mixture into prepared biscuit cups. Bake 15 minutes.
Very good! I made these for lunch this afternoon. I used my leftover gravy instead of using a packet. This made for quite a bit of filling, so I spooned the leftovers on top of the cups. I only had Grands style biscuits, so it made for eight big biscuits. They were a little soggy, but that is only from using the bigger biscuits. Super easy and a great way to use leftovers like you said. I will be looking forward to this simple recipe every time I made a turkey now. Made and Reviewed for Bargain Basement Tag Game - Thanks! :)
What a wonderful leftovers recipe! Excellent and so easy. DH raved about them. I split Grand biscuits in half so ended up with 16, and increased the filling accordingly. I used my own gravy, and basically microwaved the peas, gravy, and turkey before putting on the biscuit into tins which I did spray. I froze the extras. Made for Zaar Cookbook tag. Thanks looneytunesfan for a keeper!