Prep 3 hrs 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Fresh tomatoes in the Summer is my all time favorite thing! This is a great way to dress them up.
- 2⁄3 cup salad oil
- 1⁄4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, snipped
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise (reg.,low fat or fat free)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon dried basil, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper, fresh ground
- 6 medium tomatoes
- Combine all ingredients except tomatoes,in a screw top jar,cover and shake.
- Place tomato wedges in a bowl and pour marinade over all.
- Stir gently to coat.
- Chill several hours,stirring once.