Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
- Preheat an oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease an 8-inch square baking pan with butter.
- In a large bowl, mix together the sugar, cornmeal, flour, salt and baking powder.
- In a large measuring cup, whisk together the milk, honey and eggs.
- Stir the egg mixture into the cornmeal mixture, mixing well.
- Stir in the melted butter and then gently mix in the corn kernels, chili and red bell pepper.
- Pour the batter into the baking pan.
- Bake until firm, 18-20 minutes.
- Cut into squares and serve hot.