Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is a very good summer or winter salad. The cook time is the refrigeration time.
Make and share this Festive Southwest Black Bean & Corn Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can mexicorn, drained
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped purple onion
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped cilantro
- 1 medium tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Mix all ingredients in large bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Serve chilled.
Really yummy! I add an extra can of garbanzo beans and kidney beans when I've got a crowd to feed! I also sometime sub a can of diced tomatoes instead of fresh, esp in the winter! Very popular wherever I take it!
Very good!! This has a wonderful fresh taste and goes great with anything grilled.