Recipe by ellie_
Simple corn recipe goes great with oven baked or fried chicken and is a great way to use garden herbs. Adapted from Simply Simpatico Cookbook.
Top Review by Lalaloula
Wow, this was so yummy!!! I made it for lunch today and could hardly stop munching away on it as it was so tasty! :) I especially enjoyed the combination of herbs used (though I had to sub some dried parsley and chives for the fresh ones). The corn and bell peppers added a lovely sweetness, which was complemented nicely by the earthy herbs. I will definitely make this again as it is so easy, quick, healthy and yummy! THANKS SO MUCH for sharing this winner with us, ellie_! Made and reviewed for Newest Zaar Tag Game Octobre 09.
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen corn (we like white and yellow mixed)
- 5 tablespoons butter or 5 tablespoons margarine
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red sweet bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano, chopped (or substitute fresh basil)
- 2 teaspoons fresh chives, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup water