Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
If you don't have alot of time for holiday baking, try this one! It uses refridgerated cookie dough, although I have used homemade cookie dough too. Just make sure you use only 18 oz. of dough so it will bake properly.
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1⁄2 cup pecan halves, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup maraschino cherry, halved
- 1⁄2 cup white chocolate chips, melted
- vanilla ice cream (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Press cookie dough into large 10" nonstick skillet.
- Sprinkle chopped pecans over dough.
- Arrange cherried over dough.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until edges of cookie are deep golden brown.
- (Center will be soft).
- Cool 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, microwave chocolate morsels in microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave, uncovered on high 1- 1/2 minutes or until chocolate is smooth, stirring after each 20 second interval.
- Drizzle chcolate evenly over warm cookie.
- Cut cookie into wedges.
- Serve with ice cream, if desired.