Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
If you don't have alot of time for holiday baking, try this one! It uses refridgerated cookie dough, although I have used homemade cookie dough too. Just make sure you use only 18 oz. of dough so it will bake properly.
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Press cookie dough into large 10" nonstick skillet.
- Sprinkle chopped pecans over dough.
- Arrange cherried over dough.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until edges of cookie are deep golden brown.
- (Center will be soft).
- Cool 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, microwave chocolate morsels in microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave, uncovered on high 1- 1/2 minutes or until chocolate is smooth, stirring after each 20 second interval.
- Drizzle chcolate evenly over warm cookie.
- Cut cookie into wedges.
- Serve with ice cream, if desired.