If you don't have alot of time for holiday baking, try this one! It uses refridgerated cookie dough, although I have used homemade cookie dough too. Just make sure you use only 18 oz. of dough so it will bake properly.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350*.
- 2Press cookie dough into large 10" nonstick skillet.
- 3Sprinkle chopped pecans over dough.
- 4Arrange cherried over dough.
- 5Bake 25-30 minutes or until edges of cookie are deep golden brown.
- 6(Center will be soft).
- 7Cool 10 minutes.
- 8Meanwhile, microwave chocolate morsels in microwave safe bowl.
- 9Microwave, uncovered on high 1- 1/2 minutes or until chocolate is smooth, stirring after each 20 second interval.
- 10Drizzle chcolate evenly over warm cookie.
- 11Cut cookie into wedges.
- 12Serve with ice cream, if desired.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Festive Skillet Cookie (Pampered Chef)
Serving Size: 1 (40 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 191.3
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 8.4 mg
- Sodium 71.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: