Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
Have not had a chance to try this yet, but it gets rave reviews from those who have!
- 1 (8 ounce) packageof softened cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 ounces real crabmeat or 8 ounces imitation crabmeat
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup of finely chopped celery
- 1 (2 ounce) jar diced pimentos, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream at medium speed, until smooth.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Cover tightly, refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Serve with assorted crackers.