This is a really good light dessert especially for people on diets or diabetics.Itis also very colorful.I found this in the Yuletide Christmas edition.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dissolve 1 pkg.
- 2jello powder in 11/2 cups of boiling water.
- 3Pour 3/4 into a 4 cup mould.
- 4Chill until set about 30 mins.
- 5Stir in 3 tblsp.
- 6yogurt into remaining jello.
- 7Let sit on counter while mould is chilling.
- 8When mould is firm, gently spoon yogurt jelly mixture over set layer.
- 9Reapeat with remaining jello flavor creating a clear and creamy layer.
- 10Chill until firm about 2-3 hours.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Festive Rainbow Star Mould
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 241.5
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 1.4 mg
- Sodium 143.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 60.3 g