Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a really good light dessert especially for people on diets or diabetics.Itis also very colorful.I found this in the Yuletide Christmas edition.
- Dissolve 1 pkg.
- jello powder in 11/2 cups of boiling water.
- Pour 3/4 into a 4 cup mould.
- Chill until set about 30 mins.
- Stir in 3 tblsp.
- yogurt into remaining jello.
- Let sit on counter while mould is chilling.
- When mould is firm, gently spoon yogurt jelly mixture over set layer.
- Reapeat with remaining jello flavor creating a clear and creamy layer.
- Chill until firm about 2-3 hours.