Prep 15 mins
Cook 55 mins
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup canned pumpkin, mashed
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie shell
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Cream the cream cheese, brown sugar, spices and salt together, in a bowl, until they are light and fluffy, using an electric mixer set on medium speed.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Blend in the pumpkin, milk, and vanilla.
- Pour the mixture into the unbaked pie shell. Bake in a preheated oven at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 45 to 50 minutes or until a knife inserted halfway between the edge and center comes out clean.
- Cool slightly on a wire rack. While cooling, blend the sour cream and sugar together, then spread over the top of the warm pie.
- Return the pie to the oven and bake an additional 3 to 5 minutes or just until the topping is set.
- Cool on a wire rack. Cover and chill in the refrigerator before serving.
My family enjoyed this Pumpkin Pie very much, so much that it was gone in a flash! I love how creamy the filling is.