1 hr 5 mins
This is a Taste of Home recipe from around 2002. It's a great variation on the traditional potato salad and great served for the holidays.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 medium red potatoes, cooked and cubed
- 2 stalks celery leaves, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions with tops, chopped
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped peeled cucumber
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 1/4 cups mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon fresh marjoram or 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill or 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 plum tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1In a large bowl combine the potatoes, celery, green onions, eggs, cucumber, red pepper, and bell pepper.
- 2In a separate bowl combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, yogurt, and seasonings.
- 3Pour over potato mixture.
- 4Toss to coat.
- 5Gently stir in tomatoes, peas, and cheese.
- 6Cover and refrigerate until serving.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Festive Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (255 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 351.9
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 107.6 mg
- Sodium 460.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 10.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: