Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
A colorful, tasty stir-fry, using Peppers and Spinach. The recipe comes from Fresh Express.
- 1 (9 ounce) bag fresh spinach
- 1⁄2 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- Heat olive oil in a deep sauté pan.
- Add chopped peppers and sesame seeds and stir 5 times.
- Add spinach, a handful at a time.
- Stir until hot.
- Toss in sesame oil, add salt and pepper to taste and serve.
Wasn't fond of this recipe. Made it twice. The first time it was too oily. So, I cut the oils way down to 1 T oil and 1T butter with 1/8 t sesame oil. Still didn't like it.