Prep 10 mins
Cook 7 mins
Great with anything! Quick as can be to assemble and ready for the table in under 10 minutes! Adapted from a recipe on a bag of frozen corn.
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen okra, unbreaded
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- salt and pepper
- Place all ingredients into a large freezer bag, squeeze out as much air as possible. Seal the bag. Smoosh around to combine.
- Place filled bag and printed recipe (or write the recipe # on the bag) and seal the bag, squeeze out as much air as possible.
- To cook:.
- Pour entire bag into a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Lower heat and simmer for 5-7 minutes.