Recipe Junkie's Note:
I love the sweet and sour taste of multiple bean salads, but I can't stand the texture of whole garbanzo beans and kidney beans, which are usually in those salads. Whole kernel corn or other veggie can be used in place of one of the cans of beans as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (15 ounce) can green beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can red beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can wax beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can great northern beans, drained
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped red pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped orange pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow pepper
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 cups vinegar
- 3/4 cup oil
- 1Put first eleven ingredients into a big bowl.
- 2Set aside.
- 3Put the sugar and liquid ingredients into a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- 4Mix liquid mixture into beans and veggies in bowl.
- 6Refrigerate over night.
Browse Our Top Black Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Festive Marinated Bean and Veggie Salad
Serving Size: 1 (275 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 462.0
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 16.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.4 g
- Sugars 37.0 g
- Protein 11.2 g