Yummy salad! I also like to top this with a sliced grilled chicken breast or some grilled shrimp.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 large avocados, pitted and peeled
- 1/3 cup thick salsa
- 1 head green leaf lettuce or 1 head red leaf lettuce
- 3 cups tortilla chips
- 2 cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 bunch chopped green onion
- 1 small red bell pepper, diced in 1/4 inch chunks
- 1 small green bell pepper, diced in 1/4 inch chunks
- 1/2 cup grated monterey jack pepper cheese
- 1/2 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1Mash avocadoes along with 1/3 cup salsa.
- 2In a large clear glass bowl, layer half of the lettuce, chips, beans, green onions, peppers, and cheese.
- 3Top the first half of the salad with half of the avocado-salsa mixture and remaining salsa.
- 4Repeat layers.
- 5Serve with your favorite salad dressing!
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Festive Layered Taco Salad!
Serving Size: 1 (231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 226.6
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 18.2 mg
- Sodium 221.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.3 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 7.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: