Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
We made these for New Years, we doubled it rwice and had not leftovers.
Make and share this Festive Holiday Pinwheels recipe from Food.com.
- 4 ounces very thinly sliced pork roast
- 2 cups broccoli florets, rinsed
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut in half
- 4 green onions, green ends trimmed
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 40 inches flour tortillas (red tortillas or green tortillas or two of each color tortillas)
- 3 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 cup chopped salted roasted almonds
- Cut broccoli, bell pepper and onions into coarse chunks. Pulse vegetables in food processor until coarsely chopped, remove and reserve. Cut cream cheese into chunks and whirl in food processor with horseradish, lemon juice and blue cheese. Return vegetables to processor and pulse just until ingredients are mixed, not pureed.
- Spread one side of each tortilla with 1/2 cup cheese mixture to the edge. Layer tortillas with equal portions of pork, sprinkle evenly with parsley and almonds. Roll tortilla snugly; set seam side down. (If making up to one day ahead, wrap airtight in plastic wrap and refrigerate). Cut each roll crosswise into six equal pieces and arrange on a platter.