Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Recipe courtesy of petplace.com
Make and share this Festive Holiday Cookies for Pups recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine applesauce, egg, peanut butter, vanilla and water.
- Mix well. Add flours, corn meal, oats and peanuts and mix well to form a dough.
- Turn dough onto a floured surface and knead until thoroughly mixed together.
- Roll out dough to 1/4 inch thick and cut out shapes.
- Place on greased baking sheet and bake for 45 minutes until lightly browned.
- Cool on rack.