Recipe courtesy of petplace.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, combine applesauce, egg, peanut butter, vanilla and water.
- 3Mix well. Add flours, corn meal, oats and peanuts and mix well to form a dough.
- 4Turn dough onto a floured surface and knead until thoroughly mixed together.
- 5Roll out dough to 1/4 inch thick and cut out shapes.
- 6Place on greased baking sheet and bake for 45 minutes until lightly browned.
- 7Cool on rack.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Festive Holiday Cookies for Pups
Serving Size: 1 (1223 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 105.2
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 7.0 mg
- Sodium 25.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 4.0 g