Prep 8 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a pretty cheese ball, it is green and red. Very pretty for Xmas, and/or New Years parties.Not to mention is very good
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 6 green onions, chopped divided
- 1 (8 ounce) package corned beef, lunchmeat such as buddig
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Mix everything together,but 1/2 of your chopped green onions. You roll your cheese ball into them for garnish later.
- Refrigerate cheese mixture for 1/2 hour covered.
- Now you roll cheeseball in onions,it will form into a ball easier now that its chilled,and the onions will make it less messy to work with.
- Now place ball onto plate with greens under for a beautiful presentation,and serve with crackers.