Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A homemade gift is a much appreciated way to say "Happy Holidays" to teachers, friends and loved ones. This "Festive Fudge Log" makes a delectable present. This quick and easy recipe - no candy thermometer necessary- turns out smooth and creamy every time.
- 1 lb white chocolate baking square
- 1 (300 ml) can sweetened condensed milk, regular
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup pistachios, chopped
- Melt chocolate with sweetened condensed milk. Remove from heat. Stir in extract and fruit. Cool and chill until just firm.
- Divide chocolate mixture in half; place each portion on a 20-inch piece of wax paper. Shape each into 12-inch log. Roll in nuts. Wrap tightly; chill 2 hours or until firm.
- Remove paper; cut into slices to serve. Store covered in refrigerator.