This is a variation on my Fudge Crinkles (A Great 4 Ingredient Cake Mix Cookie) Fudge Crinkles (A Great 4 Ingredient Cake Mix Cookie) that I hope you'll try!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Stir (by hand) dry cake mix, oil and eggs in a large bowl until dough forms.
- 3Dust hands lightly with flour, if desired, and shape dough into 1" balls.
- 4Roll balls in sugar and place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- 5Bake for 8-10 minutes or until center is JUST SET.
- 6Remove from pans after a minute or so and cool completely on wire racks.
- 7When cool, take one cookie and spread about 2 tsp of frosting on the flat side.
- 8Take another cookie and make a sandwich, flat side to flat side, squishing a little so some frosting squeezes out.
- 9Roll in crushed candy canes.
- 10I individually wrap each sandwich before storing at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Festive Fudge Crinkle Cookie Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (1281 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 275.6
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 21.1 mg
- Sodium 261.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 28.0 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: