Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a variation on my Fudge Crinkles (A Great 4 Ingredient Cake Mix Cookie) Fudge Crinkles (A Great 4 Ingredient Cake Mix Cookie) that I hope you'll try!
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Stir (by hand) dry cake mix, oil and eggs in a large bowl until dough forms.
- Dust hands lightly with flour, if desired, and shape dough into 1" balls.
- Roll balls in sugar and place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until center is JUST SET.
- Remove from pans after a minute or so and cool completely on wire racks.
- When cool, take one cookie and spread about 2 tsp of frosting on the flat side.
- Take another cookie and make a sandwich, flat side to flat side, squishing a little so some frosting squeezes out.
- Roll in crushed candy canes.
- I individually wrap each sandwich before storing at room temperature.