Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
You can make Marshmallow Fudge by following the same procedure given. Just omit the nuts and add 2 more tbsps. of butter. Fold in 2 cups miniature marshmallows!
Top Review by Jessica H.
For a recipe as simple as this one is, it's AWESOME! I make this easy fudge recipe every Christmas and give it out as goodies. You can substitute with p-nut chips to make p-nut butter fudge. I layer the two. I have also used white chips and added peppermint flavor and red food coloring and layered it as well. Always get rave reviews!
- 3 (18 ounce) cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) cansweetened condensed milk
- 1 dash salt
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt chocolate chips and milk over low heat.
- Add salt.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in nuts and vanilla essence.
- Spread evenly into a wax paper lined 9 inch square pan.
- Chill for 2 hours until firm.
- Turn fudge onto a cutting board.
- Peel off paper and cut into squares.
- Store covered in the fridge.