Recipe by Dani Jean
A girl from work shared this recipe for good and simple fudge. From Eagle Brand.
Top Review by szabo5
This fudge is addictive. I lost the recipe the first time after using Eagle Brand s.c. milk, but thanks to this website, I'm not completely lost! So quick and easy, you will want to make it just to impress your family and friends.
- 18 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips (3 cups) or 18 ounces milk chocolate chips (3 cups)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 dash salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄2-1 cup nuts, chopped (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt chocolate chips.
- Mix chocolate chips with condensed milk, salt, and vanilla.
- Add nuts if using.
- Line a pan with wax paper.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan.
- Refrigerate until set.
- Take out of refrigerator.
- Flip pan and remove wax paper.
- Cut and serve!