Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This good salad is a perfect side dish for a Holiday dish like turkey or ham. Hope you enjoy it.
- 1 (16 ounce) packagesmall bow tie pasta, cooked and rinsed
- 1 cup craisins or 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup red grapes, washed and cut in half
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 large apple, cut in small cubes
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup diced celery
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip light or 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- In a large bowl combine cooked pasta, craisins or dried cranberries, grapes, oranges, pineapple, apple, pecans, green onions and celery. In a small bowl combine sour cream and Miracle Whip, (or mayonnaise). Drizzle dressing over salad and gently toss to combine all the ingredients. Refrigerate until serving time.
Made it for a Hawaiian Party and everyone raved about it. It's easy to make and tastes so good!