1/1 Photo of Festive Fruit Salad
1 hr 20 mins
From one of the TOH magazines submitted by J Johnson. I love the combo of the different fruits and the walnuts - just a good blend. The dressing is light and does not mask the flavors of the fruit. Allow 30 minutes at least for dressing to cool and another hour for salad to set before serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain pineapple and reserve the juice and set the pineapple aside.
- 2Pour the pineapple juice into a small saucepan, add sugar and flour; then bring to a boil.
- 3Quickly stir in the lightly beaten egg and cook until thickened.
- 4Remove dressing from heat and let cool - then refrigerate till using.
- 5In a large bowl, combine all the fruit and the nuts.
- 6Pour the dressing over the fruit and blend well.
- 7Cover and chill for one hour so flavors blend.
Browse Our Top Fruit Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Fruit Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Festive Fruit Salad
Serving Size: 1 (225 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 222.5
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 17.6 mg
- Sodium 8.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 30.9 g
- Protein 3.3 g