Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
I found a cookbook that my mother in law Helen had. It is Better Homes and Gardens: So Good with Fruit and the date on the book is 1967. So I will be posting a bunch of recipes from the book so I don't lose them.
- 16 ounces sweet cherries, pitted
- 1 lb dark sweet cherry, pitted
- 1 lb peach slices
- 1 lb pear, quartered
- 13 1⁄2 ounces pineapple chunks
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- Drain cherries, peaches, pears and pineapple throughly and combine in large bowl.
- Blend together remaining ingredients; fold into fruit. Chill overnight.