Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
I always pay way too much in the store for these when you can easily put them together yourself for much less. Play with the fruit choices..the suggested ones are mostly chose for color and design
- 1 head swiss chard or 1 head kale
- 1 bunch green grape
- 1 bunch red grapes
- 1 package dried apricot halves
- 2 star fruit, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 3 bananas, sliced 1 inch thick
- 2 apples, red and green,sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 2 pears, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 2 oranges, peeled and sliced
- 2 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 1 fresh pineapple, sliced and chunked
- 1 pint strawberry
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1⁄3 cup frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- Whisk limeade and honey until blended.
- Slowly whisk in oil until thick and smooth.
- Dip bananas, apples and pears in mixture.
- Line platter with leaves.
- Arrange red and green grapes, apricot and starfruit in alternating groups in a circle around outside edge of platter.
- Alternate orange slices and more star fruit with apple and pear slices in a smaller circle.
- In the next circle, arrange kiwi, pineapple, bananas and strawberries.
- Sprinkle raspberries over all.