- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- red food coloring (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine milk and lemon juice, mix well. Stir in the pineapple, cranberry sauce, marshmallows, pecans and food coloring if desired.
- Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into a 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Freeze until firm 4 hours or overnight. Cut into squares.