Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 13 mins
- 1 envelope brown gravy mix
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 4 (5 ounce) beef tenderloin fillets
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Prepare gravy according to package directions; add mushrooms and horseradish.
- Set aside and keep warm.
- In a nonstick skillet, cook fillets over medium heat until meat reaches desired doneness, 10-13 minutes for medium well, turning once.
- Season with pepper and serve with the gravy.