Prep 1 hr
Cook 30 mins
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 5 ounces romaine lettuce
- 5 ounces radicchio
- 5 ounces mesclun
- 3⁄4 cup craisins
- 1 lb white grapes
- 4 ounces gorgonzola, crumbled
- 1 cup walnuts, toasted
- Whisk the olive oil, vinegar, honey, mustard, salt and pepper in a bowl until blended.
- Chill, covered, in the refrigerator. Arrange the chicken in a shallow dish and drizzle with 1/2 cup of the vinaigrette, turning to coat.
- Marinate, covered, in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours, turning occasionally.
- Grill the chicken over hot coals until cooked through, turning occasionally.
- Cool slightly and cut into strips.
- Mix the romaine, radicchio, mesclun, craisins, grapes, cheese and walnuts in a salad bowl.
- Add 1/2 of the remaining vinaigrette and toss to coat.
- Spoon the salad evenly onto salad plates and top each salad with the grilled chicken and croutons.
- Store the remaining vinaigrette in the refrigerator.