1 hr 15 mins
From the Arm & Hammer Baking soda box. This recipe is perfect for time-crunched schedules. The dough can be frozen until you are ready to bake! Be sure to decorate the cookies with the holiday-colored sugar crystals or sprinkles.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Grease several baking sheets.
- 3Sift together flour, baking soda, and salt; Set aside.
- 4Using an electric mixer in a large bowl, cream the butter and sugar until fluffy.
- 5Beat in egg, vanilla and almond extracts.
- 6Add the flour mixture and beat until smooth; blend in milk.
- 7Drop by teaspoonful- about 3 inches apart- onto baking sheets.
- 8Flatten with bottom of a glass that has been dipped in colored sugar crystals.
- 9Bake for 10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- 10Cool on racks.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Festive Drop Sugar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (828 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 663.1
- Calories from Fat 316
- Total Fat 35.1 g
- Saturated Fat 21.7 g
- Cholesterol 127.9 mg
- Sodium 474.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 80.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 36.7 g
- Protein 7.5 g