- 1 (17 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softned
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 (15 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 kiwi fruits, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup raspberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Press cookie dough on bottom of 12 inc pizza pan lined with non stick aluminum foil, bake at 350F 10 to 14 minutes or until light brown. Cool to room temperature.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in a medium bowl until well blended. stir in 1/2 cup mandarin oranges, spread over crust.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Arrange kiwi, raspberries, and mandarin oranges over cream cheese and cut into 12 wedges.