Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A friend brought this to a house social I was having. I insisted she not leave without providing the recipe. She has since moved away and I am now asked to bring this to all parties or events that I attend. It is absolutely wonderful. Enjoy!!
- 1 (8 ounce) box Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 3 tablespoons Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (more or less to taste)
- 1⁄3 red pepper, finely diced
- 1⁄3 green pepper, finely diced
- 3 slices red onions, finely diced
- 1. Mix together cream cheese, mayonnaise and garlic powder until well blended.
- 2. Add diced vegetables and mix well.
- 3. Refrigerate for one hour to allow flavors to blend.
- 4. Allow time for dip to soften before serving.
- 5. Serve with ritz crackers or wheat thins.
- 6. Enjoy.
Just delicious! I substituted jalapeno (seeded) for the green bell pepper, a little less onion, but was still great. I made sure to let the cream cheese come to room temperature, was much easier to mix (I just used a fork). Yummm. <br/><br/>Thanks for sharing, NanuqsMom, I'll definitely make this again, nice to mix up on a Saturday night, eat with crackers and chips. :)
Great dip here! Reminds of the filling I use in pinwheels. YUMMO! Used it as a dip for fresh carrot, celery, and cucumber sticks. A nice balance of flavor and texture. Thanks for posting. Made for Pick A Chef, 2010.
I pretty much followed the recipe, but did make a little change in the prep ~ I grated half of the bell peppers & red onion, while finely chopping the rest! Very, very nice tasting dip, this, & I'll be keeping the recipe around to make again! [Made & reviewed for an adoptee in this Spring's round of Pick A Chef]