Recipe by NanuqsMom
A friend brought this to a house social I was having. I insisted she not leave without providing the recipe. She has since moved away and I am now asked to bring this to all parties or events that I attend. It is absolutely wonderful. Enjoy!!
Top Review by Unknown Chef6
Just delicious! I substituted jalapeno (seeded) for the green bell pepper, a little less onion, but was still great. I made sure to let the cream cheese come to room temperature, was much easier to mix (I just used a fork). Yummm. <br/><br/>Thanks for sharing, NanuqsMom, I'll definitely make this again, nice to mix up on a Saturday night, eat with crackers and chips. :)
- 1 (8 ounce) box Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 3 tablespoons Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (more or less to taste)
- 1⁄3 red pepper, finely diced
- 1⁄3 green pepper, finely diced
- 3 slices red onions, finely diced
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Mix together cream cheese, mayonnaise and garlic powder until well blended.
- 2. Add diced vegetables and mix well.
- 3. Refrigerate for one hour to allow flavors to blend.
- 4. Allow time for dip to soften before serving.
- 5. Serve with ritz crackers or wheat thins.
- 6. Enjoy.