Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is so easy and quick to make. People will think you bought it from a Deli! So good it's like having a Party in your Mouth!
- 2 -8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1 small sweet onions (diced Fine) or 2 green onions (diced Fine)
- 3⁄4 cup honey-baked ham (diced fine, I use a Food Processor)
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon lawreys seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 cup crushed pecans (or I sometimes use crumbled bacon bits) or 1⁄2 cup almonds (or I sometimes use crumbled bacon bits)
- Mix Cream Cheese, Ham, Onions, Worcestershire Sauce & Salt.
- Form the mixture into a Ball or Log and roll in the nuts or Bacon bits.
- Chill 2 hours.
- Serve with Crackers Enjoy!