Donna Luckadoo's Note:
This is so easy and quick to make. People will think you bought it from a Deli! So good it's like having a Party in your Mouth!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 -8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1 small sweet onions (diced Fine) or 2 green onions (diced Fine)
- 3/4 cup honey-baked ham (diced fine, I use a Food Processor)
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon lawreys seasoning salt
- 1/2 cup crushed pecans (or I sometimes use crumbled bacon bits) or 1/2 cup almonds (or I sometimes use crumbled bacon bits)
- 1Mix Cream Cheese, Ham, Onions, Worcestershire Sauce & Salt.
- 2Form the mixture into a Ball or Log and roll in the nuts or Bacon bits.
- 3Chill 2 hours.
- 4Serve with Crackers Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Festive Cream Cheese Ball
Serving Size: 1 (9 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 30.5
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 3.1 mg
- Sodium 14.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: