Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Cook time includes freezer time.
Make and share this Festive Cranberry Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (8 ounce) carton Cool Whip, thawed
- In a bowl, combine milk and lemon juice; mix well.
- Stir in pineapple, cranberry sauce, marshmallows, pecans, and Cool Whip.
- Spoon into a 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Freeze until firm, 4 hours or overnight.
- Cut into squares.
I love this recipe! It is a nice addition for a holiday dessert table. I prefer it slightly thawed, the flavors and textures are a great combo.
I was so happy to find this recipe which my Grandma called Frozen Fruit Yummy. It is my favorite childhood Thanksgiving memory! I used walnuts instead of pecans and added an 8 oz package of softened cream cheese! I also froze these in colorful muffin papers just like my grandma. Yummy and delicious!!
Loved it - reminds me of a frozen salad that I had lost the recipe for - maybe this is it! The flavors and textures blend together really well, and make a delicious (kind of healthy if you use fat-free milk and Cool Whip, which I did) dessert/salad.