Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This was given to my by one of good friends and I have used it every holiday since. Hope you like it.
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple (drained)
- 1 (16 ounce) can cranberry sauce (whole)
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup pecans (chopped)
- red food coloring (optional)
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping
- Combine milk and lemon juice.
- Stir in pinapple, cranberry sauce, marshmallows, pecans and food coloring(makes it look more festive).
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Either spoon into 9x13x2 baking dish and freeze until firm or put into bowl and set in refrigerator until very cool.