Recipe by Vino Girl
From McCormick spices.
Top Review by Tweedledee
I made this with fresh grated coconut and fresh cranberries, chopped. Good reveiws from the people at work, even from a profession chef! Beware of the cake drying out quickly. Perhaps this happened because of the constant exposure to air in the breakroom.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine, softened
- 3⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups dried cranberries
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 (12 ounce) package white chocolate chips, divided
- 2 tablespoons milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Mix flour and baking soda; set aside.
- Beat butter and sugars in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Gradually stir in flour mixture until well mixed.
- Stir in cranberries, oats, coconut and 1 cup white chocolate chips.
- Press dough evenly into greased 15x10-inch pan.
- Bake 20 minutes or until edges are golden brown and center is set. Cool in pan on wire rack.
- Cook and stir remaining white chocolate chips and milk in small saucepan on low heat until smooth. Drizzle mixture over top.