Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr
Eagle Brand recipe.
- 2 cups flour, all purpose
- 1 1⁄2 cups oats
- 1 cup margarine, softened
- 3⁄4 cup light brown sugar, divided
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease 13x9-inch baking pan. In a large mixing bowl, beat flour, oats, butter, and 3/4 cup brown sugar until crumbly. Reserve 1 1/2 cvups crumb mixture. Press remaining crumb mixture firmly on bottom of prepared pan. Bake 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a medium mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in condensed milk until smooth; stir in lemon juice. Spread over baked crust. In another bowl, combine cranberry sauce, cornstarch and remaining 1 tbs. brown sugar. Spoon over cheese layer. Top with reserved crumb mixture.
- Bake 45 minutes or until golden. cool and cut into bars. Store covered in refrigerator.