Recipe by padreaming
This is an Ortega recipe that I found online before the holidays last year. Everyone loves it. I make a double batch and freeze it in 4 separate containers. Makes a great appetizer w/ little effort.
Top Review by Gerry
One of the selections offered at an appetizer party celebrating a special birthday this past week. Liked the cream cheese and cranberries combined with the chilies and green onion. Makes for a very attractive appetizer. Froze the second platter as suggested can be done. Thank you for sharing.
- 453.59 g can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 113.39 g canchopped green chilies
- 29.58 ml sliced green onions
- 14.79 ml lime juice
- 2.46 ml garlic salt
- 2.46 ml cayenne pepper
- 2.46 ml chili powder
- 2 (453.59 g) package cream cheese
- 2 (680.38 g) package crackers