Recipe by padreaming
This is an Ortega recipe that I found online before the holidays last year. Everyone loves it. I make a double batch and freeze it in 4 separate containers. Makes a great appetizer w/ little effort.
Top Review by Gerry
One of the selections offered at an appetizer party celebrating a special birthday this past week. Liked the cream cheese and cranberries combined with the chilies and green onion. Makes for a very attractive appetizer. Froze the second platter as suggested can be done. Thank you for sharing.
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 2 (12 ounce) packages crackers