Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A recipe from the Family Circle Mini Book "Traditional Christmas Treats
- 180 g chocolate (SEE NOTE)
- 30 g butter
- 2 tablespoons brandy (optional)
- 4 eggs, seperated
- 300 ml cream, whipped
- Melt chocolate with butter.
- Add brandy and egg yolks, mix well and cool slightly.
- Fold chocolate mixture into whipped cream.
- Beat egg whites til soft peaks form.
- Fold lightly into chocolate mixture until well combined.
- Spoon into serving dishes.
- Chill until set.
- Note: White or dark chocolate may be used. Make a 1/2 quantity with white chocolate and another 1/2 quantity with dark chocolate, stir them together for marbled effect.