Recipe by MizEmerilLagasse
I made off of then Kraft Foods web site and absolutely loved it. I am a huge fan of sweet and savory dishes and this one fits the bill perfectly!
- 1 (6 ounce) package chicken flavor stuffing mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 1 cup raisins
- 12 slices bacon
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped (I used candied)
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix stuffing mix, water, butter and raisins in 13x9-inch baking dish
- Wrap 2 bacon slices around each chicken breast half, and place on stuffing mixture Sprinkle with pecans
- Bake for 40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.