Recipe by Scandigirl
This recipe is great for any time you like a bit of a different cheese. It's very easy to make and taste great with crackers or small rusk.
- 2 (250 g) packages cream cheese, softened (regular or light may be used)
- 2 cups finely grated medium cheddar or 2 cups old cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup finely minced red pepper
- 4 cups finely minced green peppers
- 1⁄4 cup minced onion
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup chopped nuts (I use pecans)
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend cream cheese, cheddar cheese, peppers, onion, Worcestershire sauce and lemon juice until well mixed.
- Shape into a round ball.
- If mixture is too soft to form, refrigerate.
- Roll in chopped nuts.
- Serve in centre of decorative plate, surrounded by an assortment of small, firm crackers or rusk.