1/2 Photos of Festive Candy Cane, Noisemakers, Etc...dip Bowl
An eye catching elegant center piece that is used for a dip bowl hot or cold for any HOILIDAY! Be it a baby shower, Christmas, New Years or whatever you desire. Additional items you will need... 2-sided tape 1 large can, about a 19 ounce can, cleaned Decorations (Candy canes, or noisemakers, pacifiers)Fresh herbs is very pretty so do give this a try! Rubber band Wide wire ribbon I'd love to see what you come up with. Sp please do post your photos!! ;)http://www.recipezaar.com/recipes/appetizers,dips?categ=81%2C171&ls=p one of many Dips from Zaar to use for this. Or use a cylinder glass and place your choice of decoration on the glass. Place a candle holder on the glass and walla you have a beautiful candle centerpiece as shown in the picture. Or use as a vase to place your favorite cut flowers!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels (grilled or 1 can corn)
- 3/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup sweet red pepper, chopped
- 2 jalapenos, seeded-and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro (I like to mix all three) or 1/4 cup fresh parsley (I like to mix all three) or 1/4 cup fresh basil, finely chopped (I like to mix all three)
- 1Wrap lengths of 2-sided tape and rubber band on outside of vase; secure candy canes/party makers, etc -- in place around vase.
- 2Use a length of wide ribbon tied with a bow to hide rubber band.
- 3Fill vase with warm water for hot dips or ice for cold dips.
- 4Have a bowl that will fit over the ice or hot water and fill with dip.
- 6In a large bowl, combine salad ingredients.
- 7In a small bowl whisk together dressing ingredients.
- 8Pour over the bean mixture and toss until all ingredients are coated.
- 9Serve with whatever you wish being chips veggies, fruit, or whatever you enjoy!
Browse Our Top Christmas Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Festive Candy Cane, Noisemakers, Etc...dip Bowl
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 182.2
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 441.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 5.8 g