Recipe by BecR
A delicious side to seafood or chicken dishes! Festive looking, with the red bell pepper and green broccoli.
- 8 ounces fettuccine pasta, cooked al dente
- 2 1⁄2 cups frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 eggs
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 3⁄4 cup heavy whipping cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Butter a 8 x 8-inch baking dish.
- In a medium bowl combine the fettucine, broccoli, and chopped red bell peppers; spoon into the buttered dish.
- In the same bowl, beat the cream cheese, 3/4 cup grated Parmesan, eggs, garlic, salt, and pepper with an electric mixer on medium speed until combined; stir in the cream.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over fettucine mixture and top with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes until hot and bubbly.