1/1 Photo of Festive Broccoli Fettuccine Au Gratin
A delicious side to seafood or chicken dishes! Festive looking, with the red bell pepper and green broccoli.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces fettuccine pasta, cooked al dente
- 2 1/2 cups frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 eggs
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Butter a 8 x 8-inch baking dish.
- 3In a medium bowl combine the fettucine, broccoli, and chopped red bell peppers; spoon into the buttered dish.
- 4In the same bowl, beat the cream cheese, 3/4 cup grated Parmesan, eggs, garlic, salt, and pepper with an electric mixer on medium speed until combined; stir in the cream.
- 5Pour cream cheese mixture over fettucine mixture and top with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- 6Bake for 30 minutes until hot and bubbly.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Festive Broccoli Fettuccine Au Gratin
Serving Size: 1 (218 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 420.3
- Calories from Fat 226
- Total Fat 25.2 g
- Saturated Fat 14.6 g
- Cholesterol 175.7 mg
- Sodium 524.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 19.5 g