Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is from the December 2009 issue of First Magazine. They look beautiful! Total time does not include time to chill.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box chocolate cake mix
- 2 (3 ounce) boxes raspberry Jell-O gelatin
- 12 ounces cream cheese, room temp
- 1 (12 ounce) frozen whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 1⁄4 cup frozen raspberries
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare cake mix according to package directions. Divide batter into 2 greased and floured 11x15 jelly roll pans, spreading with spatula to cover pans evenly.
- Bake 15 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of cakes comes out clean.
- Let cool completely. In bowl, combine gelatin mix and 1 2/3 cups boiling water 2 minute or until gelatin is completely disolved. In food processor, puree cream cheese 1minute, scrape down sides of bowl. Stir in gelatin and puree 1 minute Transfer gelatin-cream cheese mixture to large bowl. Using rubber spatula, gently fold in 4 cups whipped topping.
- Divide mixture evenly between cakes. Chill 15 minute Stack cakes and add whipped topping (place one filling-topped cake layer on second filling topped cake layer. Spread remaining whipped topping evenly on top of the cake.
- Cut into squares. Roll frozen raspberries in sugar; place on squares. Garnish with chocolate curls if desired.