4 hrs 10 mins
Cool refreshing Kid pleaser, or make it elegant for adults by setting it in stemmed clear glasses. From Canadian Diabetes Association.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/2 cups sugar-free carbonated orange beverage
- 2 (1/4 ounce) packets unflavored gelatin
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon almond flavoring
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 small orange, peeled and sectioned
- 1/2 banana, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup green seedless grape, halved
- 1/3 cup drained unsweetened pineapple chunks
- 1Sprinkle gelatin over 1/4 cup orange beverage, let stand 5 minutes to soften.
- 2Combine remaining orange beverage with lemon juice in saucepan.
- 3Bring to a boil.
- 4Remove from heat, add softened gelatin and almond flavoring, stir until gelatin dissolves.
- 5Chill until partially set.
- 6Stir in yogurt.
- 7Fold in orange, banana, grapes and pineapple.
- 8Rinse 8x4-inch loaf pan with cold water, spoon gelatin mixture into pan.
- 9Refrigerate at least 4 hours until set.
- 10Unmold and cut into 1 1/2 inch slices to serve.
- 11Diabetic- 2/3 cup or 1 slice; 1 fruits and vegetables choice.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Festival Fruit Salad
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 51.9
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 2.6 mg
- Sodium 14.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar-free carbonated orange beverage